Here we are, my first post! Starting simple with a recipe that takes little time and effort, but the reward is yummy food the family can enjoy!
I serve these to my 7 month old baby, baby led weaning style and she loves them!
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix flour and water, set aside
- Grate carrots and zucchinis
- Use a paper towel to dab excess water our of the vegetables
- Combine all ingredients together
- Roll into balls and flatten out into a palm sized pattie
- Fry for approximately 1 – 2 minutes each side
YIELD – 12
And that’s it! These are really fast to make and keep well in the fridge for about 5 days – if they last that long!